Wednesday 24 March 2021

Writing a book?


I’m debating writing a book about the ups and downs of my life since becoming chronically ill; not just repeating my story but also including information that I chose not to share until now, things I haven’t been physically able to talk about until now, diary entries of days that I don’t remember, letters that I wrote when I was critically ill, unseen photos, posts written by other people (friends, family etc.), plus ways that I manage my illness and my life as it is now.

However, it won’t be easy for me to write, plus it will be very time consuming and something I will put a lot of effort into, so I only want to start the process if it will be something that people would be interested to read  

If you would be interested, could you like this post please?

Thank you in advance to those who respond!